The Countryside & Conservation Club is based within the Zoo, but is run independently and queries and bookings should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Falconry School runs the Countryside & Conservation Club for the benefit of budding young naturalist.
Classes run every Saturday through out the summer.
The first class start at 9:00 AM and due to increased demand we are also running a second class starting at 12 Noon.
The aim of the club is:
- Learn about Conservation and traditional country pursuits like Falconry, Wildlife Management & Bird Watching
- Learn about Nature, learn basic camping & survival skills
- Have FUN and Learn about our environment and how we can conserve it for the future
- Get dirty & wet – learn about wild things – get more dirty and have hands on experience with animals and nature
- Learn natural respect for the countryside and all its wildlife
- Go on guided nature walks to explore the wildlife around us
- Participate in the West Lothian Red Squirrel initiative
PS. Do not wear your best clothes…. Old jeans and boots are recommended.